Random good picture Not show
1. Throughout the year all possible hail, dragon coil, squall line etc strong convective weather happen.
2. The mesoscale convective cell in squall line causes severe convective wind.
3. The squall line triggers in the case are the surface front, the low level convergence, and upper level divergence.
4. Researches on severe convective weather prediction, including tornado, squall line, thunderstorm, become fatal tasks in meteorological field.
5. The squall line triggers in the case are the surface front, the low level convergence, and the upper level divergence.
6. On June 27, 1980, a warm shear-type squall line was occurred over the area between Changjiang River and Huai River.
7. In the radar echo images the squall line showed herringbone or bow, bull's-eye structure and the main front was associated with thin ribbon weak echo which was the sign of the emergence of gale.http://Sentencedict.com
8. This latter squall line moved southeast to Lau Fau Shan and merged (to form an "L" shape, see figure 9) with the main squall line.
9. We dropped the mainsail in time, but Joe and Rex were still wrestling down the foresail when the squall line hit.
10. The clouds can form alone, in clusters, or along a cold front in a squall line.
11. In the crossing site of the gravity wave along the low jet stream and that of forward sector of backflow, the impulsive force might be very strong, and a squall line just appeared there.
12. Most lightning flashes occur near the strong convective region, and a few flashes occur in the stratiform region of the squall line.
13. Development process of the black storm on May 5,1993 and the relation of development of squall line to the black storm are analysed.
14. In this paper we consider a series of problems and obtain analytic expression of discontinuous solution. This result is compared with squall line in the atmosphere, and both of them are similar.
15. Analysis of surface stream and energy fields obviously showed that the squall line occurred behind the surface shear line, and before the convergence area of wind.
16. By contrast, there are no significant features of right branch such as stratiform cloud, thunderstorm high and cold pool in the left branch of the squall line.
17. Additionally tropical cyclone and its peripheral cloud type of squall line are closely related to the typhoon.
18. Precipitation falling from the trailing anvil accounted for 33% of the total rain from the squall line.
More similar words: squalling, squall, squally, squalid, squalor, disqualify, disqualified, disqualifying, disqualification, fall in line, inequality, equal pay for equal work, goal line, milliner, foul line, royal line, vitelline, millinery, silliness, collinear, lateral line, chilliness, crystalline, linear equation, diagonal line, vertical line, parallel line, shell-like, nonlinear equation, horizontal line.