Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. After you've applied your powder, spritz with a little mineral water.
2. Lightly spritz your hair with water.
3. A quick spritz of scent and I'm ready.
4. Spritz on windows and wipe clean with paper towels or a clean microfiber cloth.
5. Try a spritz of hair spray on the inner sole so your feet don't slip.
6. Spritz yourself up to smell like a bouquet of gardenias and you won't get the chance to leave lipstick on his cheek.
7. Shake well and spritz upon the face and around the body for a lovely floral fragrance.
8. Spritz over the body anytime throughout the day to top up your fragrance and leave the skin feeling refreshed.
9. Alternatively, you can spritz the chandelier with a solution of one cup water and one teaspoon of vodka in a spray bottle.
10. I spritz Evian Mineral Spray (about $11 in drugstores), and then dab on moisturizer.
11. The local tipple is wine spritzer, or spritz, usually a local wine such as prosecco, a sparkling wine, with fizzy water or soda.
12. Lavender oil or a spritz of lavender linen spray on your sheets often helps with restful sleep.
13. Maybe spritz on a little cologne too!
14. Wearing mule style shoes this summer? Try a spritz of hair spray on the inner sole so your feet don't slip.
15. Fill a spray bottle with rubbing alcohol and spritz the car glass.
16. On a sunny day,(sentence dictionary) spritz weeds with the solution until dripping wet.
17. Spritz off stress: "I use lavender essential oil to get calm, " says Marguerite Wright, a mom of four in Dixmoor, Illinois.
18. You know when to spritz, when to lay back.
19. You can also put them in dry hair, but we suggest that you lightly spritz all over with water first.
20. Gone the waiters, the chamber maids, the golf caddies and the people who spritz cool spring water on overheated guests.
21. Every time my TweetDeck shoots a new tweet to my desktop, I experience a little dopamine spritz that takes me away from .
22. I love my Android phone, but the idea of Android running on some stock Dell hardware with a little spritz of UI on top really isn't that attractive to me.
23. Alternatively, add some lemon juice to water in a spray bottle and spritz it around the room.
24. We call it radiance in a bottle. A quick spritz will leave your skin refreshed and scented with notes of vibrant berry and rose.
More similar words: sprit, esprit, sprite, sprites, bowsprit, esprit de corps, fritz, ritzy, on the fritz, sprig, spring, sprint, springy, sprinkle, misprint, sprinter, springer, spring up, offspring, newsprint, sprightly, handspring, sprinkles, sprinkler, sprinkled, springbok, hot spring, hot springs, misprision, wellspring.