Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Many birds mate in the springtime.
2) The sap rises in trees in springtime.
3) It was springtime and the fruit trees were in bud.
4) At springtime this river always overruns.
5) In springtime the woods are full of bluebells.
6) It was springtime and the slopes were ablaze with almond blossoms.
7) The blossom on the trees looks lovely in springtime.
8) In the springtime,(http://sentencedict.com/springtime.html) everything comes to life again.
9) River ice in springtime, breaking, a force of nature coming alive, rising, sweeping everything before it.
10) Its springtime for President Bill Clinton as he watches his Republican challengers rip each other to shreds.
11) Majorca was renowned for its springtime almond blossom, Fernando had told her.
12) Springtime flatters this part of the Somme countryside, undramatic with its flat fields and scattered villages.
13) However, this was in the springtime of her trouble.
14) Winter Walk threads evergreens, and Springtime Path shows off the wildflowers blooming in that season.
15) Rugged mountains, clear icy streams, and in springtime carpets of pink and blue opium poppies bending in the wind.
16) It was springtime and the slopes were ablaze with almond blossom, the vivid green terraces edged with blue irises.
17) The ground was a grass parkland, in springtime carpeted with wildflowers.
18) Carolyn Henderson offers some springtime suggestions.
19) No dead birds in the larder in springtime.
20) The springtime delicacy of their budding stands in terrific contrast to the autumnal head beneath.
21) A profusion of leaves bursts out on trees in the springtime.
22) You are surprised to find yourself singing in the springtime, putting a flower in your hair, trying a new lipstick.
23) They came to do what actors in big summer movies do in the springtime: promote.
24) After all, that an organism may spend the energies of its springtime resisting being eaten alive is not unknown to me.
25) In these up to half the annual output may occur in the three or four weeks of springtime thaw.
26) Unless a freak freeze is experienced, an unusually warm late winter-early springtime will have Augusta National in lush heavily-grassed condition.
27) But for now, anyway, the activity survives on cool springtime weekends in hidden locales down dirt roads.
28) One showed an elderly couple in a tatty cafe with the caption: Springtime in Stoke-on-Trent.
29) The blossom on the trees looks lovely in ( the ) springtime.
30) Based on the inner healing and soul searching of our wintery journey, we are then able to open our hearts and feel the springtime of love.
More similar words: longtime, spring to mind, spring, spring up, offspring, sprinkling, sprint, sprinter, sprinkle, newsprint, sprinkler, sprinkled, from time to time, bring together, bring to a halt, for the time being, fingerprint, sprig, living thing, time, sprightly, sales price, time out, on time, in time, prime, for a time, pastime, at no time, bedtime.