Random good picture Not show
1. I gave the kitchen a spring-clean at the weekend.
2. I was just doing some spring-cleaning. How do you think my office is looking?
3. Judith's busy doing the spring-cleaning .
4. Don't bother to spring-clean the whole house just because my mother coming-there's no need to go to extremes.
5. Xiaohong will help his mother spring-clean and go shopping.
6. Scientists say that it's mostly because you know too much and you need declutter your mind or give your mind a "spring-clean."
7. Fran decided to spring-clean the apartment.
8. I'm going to spring-clean(the house) this weekend.
9. I'm going to spring-clean this weekend.
10. It's almost as easy these days to give your rooms a new coat of paint as it is to spring-clean them.
11. The next task is to give the house a thorough spring-clean, paying particular attention to curtains(sentencedict.com/spring-clean.html), carpets and polished floors.
12. Scientists say the problem is that you need to declutter, or spring-clean your mind.
13. Scientists say the problem is that you know too much – and you need to declutter , or spring-clean your mind.
14. It was still early when we returned to dorm. So good a chance of spring-clean that a couple of beauties were both in (though another girl was still busy out).
More similar words: spring chicken, spring, springy, springing, cleaning, spring up, springer, offspring, cleansing, hot spring, springbok, handspring, coil spring, sprinkling, springtime, wellspring, hot springs, spring onion, spring water, springboard, spring break, thermal spring, clearing, spring to mind, spring-loaded, spring equinox, spring mattress, ethnic cleansing, ruling class, working class.