Random good picture Not show
1. The spotted owl nests in the broken tops.
2. Like the northern spotted owl, the tiny bird is dependent on old-growth forests.
3. In places like western Washington, the spotted owl population has been cut in half since the barred owl showed up.
4. A tagged northern spotted owl swoops toward a researcher's lure in a young redwood forest.
5. Barred owls take over spotted owl territory and in some cases even attack them.
6. Oregon : Spotted Owl... It's What's For Dinner.
7. The threat posed by barred owls to spotted owl recovery is better understood now than when the spotted owl was listed.
8. A tagged northern spotted owl swoops toward a researcher? lure in a young redwood forest.
9. Originally from the eastern U.S., barred owls invaded spotted owl territory in Washington state decades ago and, Merkle says, they've moved down the coast ever since.
10. The spotted owl is a threatened species, not yet an endangered one.
11. Similarly the spotted owl.
12. A total of 6. 8 million acres were set aside for another threatened bird, the northern spotted owl.
13. One of the consequences has to do with the extirpation of species that the spotted owl dispute has Suggested.
14. Under the terms of the Act, the land was protected because of its importance for the northern spotted owl.
15. The cutting of forests is threatening woodland species like the Northern Spotted Owl.
16. To further complicate the issue, several forests of spruce are protected from cutting by environmental issues such as preserving the spotted owl.
17. I had problems getting enough wood for the Ark, because there was a ban on cutting trees to protect the Spotted Owl.
18. Do you remember a few years ago some tree huggers in the northwestern United States wanted to protect the forest home of the Spotted Owl?
19. How much social value is created by reducing pollution in a given stream, by saving the spotted owl, or by providing companionship to the elderly?
20. In a dense forest near Muir Woods, just north of San Francisco, National Park Service ecologist Bill Merkle plays a recording of a spotted owl in hopes of hearing from a real one.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
21. But even with less of its habitat being destroyed the spotted owl population has yet to bounce back.
22. LL: Do you remember a few years ago some tree huggers in the northwestern United States wanted to protect the forest home of the Spotted Owl?
More similar words: spotted, unspotted, spotter, potted, blotted out, sign on the dotted line, spotty, spotting, potter, pottery, spot trading, sponge down, potter about, potter's wheel, potter around, vote down, dotted, rotted, knotted, write down, clotted, plotted, allotted, besotted, dotted line, potty, spot, pottage, potting, spots.