Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Students are unwilling to really work. They want to be spoon-fed.
(2) They had information spoon-fed to them.
(3) The students here do not expect to be spoon-fed.
(4) They were less willing to be spoon-fed doctrines from Japan.
(5) By giving out printed sheets of facts and theories, the teachers spoon-fed us with what we needed for the exam. Sentencedict.com
(6) It took two years for me to get better, during which time he spoon-fed me and did absolutely everything around the house.
(7) You can spoon-feed information to a computer.
(8) I don't believe in spoon-feeding students.
(9) Duffy refuses to fall into the trap of spoon-feeding the material to passive students, which only increases their passivity.
(10) Williams's father started out poor, made a fortune the hard way, and was contemptuous of his spoon-fed children.
(11) Some teachers spoon-feed their students.
(12) Teachers should avoid spoon-feeding facts to students.
(13) They had been spoon-fed for so long that they had lost the habit of independent inquiry.
More similar words: spoonfeed, spoon-feed, spoon-fed, feeding, overfeeding, spoonful, forced feeding, breast-feeding, breast feeding, feeding bottle, teaspoonful, tablespoonful, feed in, seeding, spoon, speeding, bleeding, breeding, spoony, unheeding, exceeding, proceeding, inbreeding, succeeding, teaspoon, not exceeding, proceedings, exceedingly, soup spoon, spoonbill.