Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They had information spoon-fed to them.
2. The students here do not expect to be spoon-fed.
3. They were less willing to be spoon-fed doctrines from Japan.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. They had been spoon-fed for so long that they had lost the habit of independent inquiry.
5. The children who were spoon-fed consumerism have discovered that the years of excess are over.
6. They've been spoon-fed, provided with a house, servants, bank balance.
7. Students are unwilling to really work. They want to be spoon-fed.
8. By giving out printed sheets of facts and theories, the teachers spoon-fed us with what we needed for the exam.
9. It took two years for me to get better, during which time he spoon-fed me and did absolutely everything around the house.
10. Williams's father started out poor, made a fortune the hard way, and was contemptuous of his spoon-fed children.
More similar words: spoon-feed, spoonful, teaspoonful, tablespoonful, spoon, teaspoon, confederacy, confederate, tablespoon, greasy spoon, silver spoon, wooden spoon, confederation, articles of confederation, confederate states, confederate states of america, lampoon, harpoon, spool, spoor, spoof, spook, spooky, confer, cesspool, spookily, spooking, spoofing, confess, confetti.