Random good picture Not show
1. Meanwhile other candidates split-up the first-choice votes from the electorate's center.
2. Split-up refers to the fact that one company is divided into two or more companies while the company itself is dissolved after the establishment of two or more new companies.
3. The split-up of economic interests is an objective phenomenon in our country recently.
4. It reflects the split-up, the plot is for the whole thinking.
5. They had an argument and split-up.
6. I'm very pleased that the split-up goes off that harmoniously and that we are still on friendly terms with each other.
7. Splitting may take the forms of split-off and split-up.
8. What may prove troubling to investors is the reduced dividend the split-up firms will pay.
9. Upon Stalin's death, in the power struggle that ensued, the powers of the General Secretary were split-up(sentencedict.com), and determined never to held by the same individual ever again.
10. Anisotropic local template is then used to handle the different objects so as to control the split-up of the contour accurately and segment more objects in less time.
11. New record company was found, as well as new female vocalist, but only few days from that, band finally split-up, announcing that "Everything went wrong".
12. Which side you take depends mostly on whether you believe the warnings that an instant split-up of the banks would spark another crisis.
13. Cone of Pinus banksiana falls into two types - closed and split-up[sentencedict.com], closed cones don t split up for many years on trees.
14. This is a flashlight, but in two separate form, not only do the split-up, but also for invisible entity.
15. In recent days came the rumor that Petrochina and Sinopec are getting ready to bid for part of Marathon Oil following its planned split-up.
16. In the case of common stocks of no-par value, a split-up or a stock dividend leads to exactly the same results, and to all practical purposes they are indistinguishable.
17. The surviving asset appraisal institution after the merger or split-up shall go through modification formalities in accordance with the present Measures.
18. Even if they were going through a rough patch they would still go in split-up groups .
19. As to the dissolution of an insurance brokering institution as a result of merger or split-up, it shall be reported the CIRC .
20. Speculation could lift Motorola's stock more than an actual split-up.
More similar words: split up, split personality, split, split off, split end, split down, splitter, splitting, split image, stock split, split second, split-level, split-second, split screen, split the cost, amplitude, lickety-split, earsplitting, hairsplitting, wave amplitude, split the difference, banana split, amplitude modulation, hit up, sit up, sit-up, spit up, wait up, ham it up, vomit up.