Random good picture Not show
1. If you must spit at all, please spit in the bucket provided.
2. It's very rude to spit at someone.
3. Suddenly my dog spit at the door.
4. Each time it escalated until I spit at her, and she pushed me away.
5. Don't spit at his ideas.
6. Don't mumble or spit at it.
7. Somebody spit at me.
8. I have been spit at home, Dad.
9. What if he had seen his parents spit at people they dislike?
10. I also remember that schoolboys would start to spit at the same age as they took to smoking on the sly, just to show what grown-ups and tough guys they were.
11. Then some began to spit at him; they blindfolded him, struck him with their fists, and said, "Prophesy! " And the guards took him and beat him.
12. They had been drinking, and began to spit at her.
13. Help me. she groaned as flames spit at her from the hole left by the dashboard.
14. They spit at us as early as when they burned our Yuanmingyuan imperial garden ... but those Tibetan lamas, they are Chinese too, and they could be so cruel to other ethnic people.
15. I spit at the vacant heavens.
16. Spit at the altar(sentencedict.com), where your fire burns.
17. If you ask them to spit at a particular place, they won't, lest it should do you good.
18. Please don't spit at random.
19. Spit at a loved one.
20. If he had suggested this six months earlier, I would have spit at the ground.
21. "I remember the incident clearly. It was four years ago and I leant over and shouted at him, " he added. "I did not spit at him.
22. Idea 2: Kathleen yells for Mark to stop. Does he stop in time? Does the camel spit at her again? What other animals are there? What do they do?
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. OM:But by the gods, that was such an unnecessarily byzantine process that it drove more men mad than I could spit at.
24. Nine months on, Mussolini himself was shot. His body was hanged upside down from a hook on the Piazzale Loreto in Milan, where crowds gathered to spit at, kick and even shoot him again.
25. 65They all condemned him as worthy of death. Then some began to spit at him; they blindfolded him, struck him with their fists, and said, "Prophesy!"
26. A habitat for walruses is situated on a rocky spit at the edge of the village.
More similar words: hospital, hospitably, hospitable, hospitalize, hospitalise, hospitality, hospital bed, be in hospital, inhospitable, hospital ship, hospital ward, spit and polish, capitate, field hospital, inhospitality, palpitate, capitation, decapitate, hospitalization, hospitalisation, precipitate, palpitating, palpitation, decapitated, precipitator, state capital, decapitation, maternity hospital, precipitation, precipitately.