Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The mouthparts, anus, spiracle, genital pore and inter-segmental membranes of ticks were main infected parts.
2. Insects can also lose heat by evaporation from their spiracles, but this may lead to desiccation.
3. They are in ably silty in build slimy house , open a spiracle in corresponding place only , this.
4. For breathing, water is pumped into the gill cavity through a small spiracle and across the gills for gas exchange.
5. An obvious difference had been discovered between the eggs in shape, shell, shell membrane and spiracle.
More similar words: miracle, conspiracy, respiratory tract, spiral, aspirate, aspirant, piracy, spiraling, aspirator, respirator, aspiration, respirable, oracle, respiratory, conspirator, perspiration, respiration, inspiration, coracle, spiral galaxy, paraclete, vicious spiral, inspirational, transpiration, conspiratorial, software piracy, cardiorespiratory, respiratory system, respiratory center, delphic oracle.