Random good picture Not show
(1) Spinoza in Amsterdam contributed to biblical scholarship.
(2) Based on this thought, Spinoza has proved the natural right that everyone is equal.
(3) The Dutch philosopher Baruch Spinoza (above left), a contemporary of Descartes, took a quite different view.
(4) Spinoza One big, beautiful, rational, cosmic shit.
(5) Certain governing ideas of Spinoza breathe through all his works.
(6) Will you have to read Spinoza when you go to college?
(7) Or, if you don't believe Spinoza, if you don't believe his authority is sufficient, consider someone who you'll be reading in a couple of weeks, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, from the Social Contract.
(8) In order to a freeman, Spinoza reflected aspects of being a freeman.
(9) We followers of Spinoza see out God in the wonderful order and lawfulness of all that exists and in its soul as it reveals itself in man and animal.
(10) This idea, which Spinoza had anticipated in 1677(sentencedict.com/spinoza.html), fit well with the older Galenic notion that the changing balance among the body humors was the foundation of a person's emotional profile.
(11) There was no money to be made writing essays on Spinoza, but a successful novel could make one rich.
(12) The author firstcomplains of his being charged both with espousing the doctrines of Spinoza,and with being a Deist, two opinions directly contradictory to each other.
(13) Liberalism is regarded as against the autocratically monarchical power in its early appearance in which Spinoza, Locke are the early representatives of that thought.
(14) I say unrevealed because of course you cannot translate Spinoza into Freud.
(15) To explain what we mean by the neglect of the negative factor in thought, we may refer by way of illustration to the charges of Pantheism and Atheism brought against the doctrines of Spinoza.