Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) From one of her spinnerets, she extrudes a thin filament of silk.
(2) The effect of spinneret hole diameter on the filament diameter and birefringence of PET POY was studied by using the same spinneret.
(3) The tantalum spinneret is a key part in chemical fibre silk spinning_machine.
(4) And also effect of spinneret draw-ratio on fibre aggregated structure and the properties was discussed.
(5) The effects of spinneret hole shape, characteristic dimension of spinneret , hole arrangement and cool conditions on degree of profile were discussed.
(6) Usually the number of holes in the spinneret determines the number of filament in the yarn.
(7) Any one spider can produce different kinds of silk from different spinnerets.
(8) "But if you look at a silkworm, it only has one kind of spinneret," she added.
(9) Shine and flat polyester staple fiber was produced by using profiled spinneret and special spinning and drawing process.
(10) An automatic inspection system was presented according to the characteristics of the circular spinneret.
(11) Many tiny tubes connect each silk gland with a spinneret.
(12) Many tiny tubes connect each silk gland with a spinneret. The sticky fluid which coats the strands in orb webs and catching lines is applied in these tubes.
(13) The practical experiments showed that fiber spinnability was optimized when spinneret negative draw ratio was - 73 %.
(14) Polyoxymethylene fibers were obtained by high-speed melt spinning with laser irradiation heating near the spinneret(sentencedict.com/spinneret.html), meanwhile the thinning behavior was examined by on-line measurement.
(15) Using NaSCN as solvent, acrylic fiber was produced by one-step wet spinning process. The effect of spinneret negative draw ratio on fiber formation was discussed.
(16) The paper states the feature and technical innovation of the spinneret pack on NOY high speed spinning machine, as well as results of its application.
(17) In this system, the image of the holes on the spinneret were zoomed in and stored for post-processing.
(18) The winding movements were made with the reciprocating pendulation of the elbow module and the rotation of the spinneret surrending the elbow module.
(19) The process calls for the chemical to be pushed through the small holes of a spinneret.
(20) The solution is filtered and pumped through the fine holes of a spinneret.
(21) There are many methods to produce blended yarn, but to produce blended yarn through one spinneret is more economical and with better effects compared with other methods.
(22) The factors which influence the internal quality of POY including spinneret diameter, module pressure, lateral blow and gather position were discussed.
(23) Trilobal polycarbosilane ( PCS ) fibers were prepared by melt spinning PCS precursor through Y shaped spinneret.
More similar words: spinner, money-spinner, spinney, inner ear, inner, tinner, winner, dinner, sinner, thinner, skinner, spinning, beginner, tv dinner, spinnaker, inner tube, innervate, dinnerware, inner city, b. f. skinner, innermost, dinnertime, spinning top, dinner table, dinner party, innervation, breadwinner, inner circle, dinner plate, dinner jacket.