Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The woolly spider monkey is the largest primate in the Americas.
2. The sign says that this is a spider monkey.
3. According to Ms. Torres, Maria Eugenia, a spider monkey, was shot by hunters in the spine in an attempt to capture her baby to sell on the black market.
4. I'm like a spider monkey in bed now.
5. We have already noted the large clitoris in the hyaena and the spider monkey.
6. Edward: Well, you really shouldn't have said that. You better hold on tight, spider monkey . Do you trust me?
7. She CLIMBS and LEAPS with the ease of a spider monkey.
8. Ever since your summer vacation ended late July, you've been running around like a spider monkey with his tail ablaze.
9. That's a monkey. The sign says that this is a spider monkey.
More similar words: epidermoid, epidermolysis, monkey, monkey suit, grease monkey, rhesus monkey, monkey wrench, monkey around, monkey business, spider, spidery, epiderm, spider web, spider's web, epidermal, epidermis, epidermic, donkey, skeleton key, function key, function keys, sermon, vermont, paper money, sermonize, dermoid, danger money, thermonuclear, dermopathy, computer monitor.