Random good picture Not show
1. The government has budgeted $ 2,000,000 for education spending.
2. Writing was always secondary to spending time with my family.
3. don't spend time with someone who doesn't care spending it with you.
4. Too much spending on rearmament would place an insupportable burden on the nation'sproductive capacity.
5. The region's hard-pressed consumers are spending less on luxuries.
6. The government has announced savage cuts in spending.
7. You have to suit your spending to your income.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Spending money is as easy as shitting, while earning money is as hard as eating shit.
9. I felt very extravagant spending ￡100 on a dress.
10. Spending a night in the house alone always gives me the willies.
11. The government says that local authority spending is excessive.
12. The peace dividend has not materialised despite military spending going down in most countries.
13. Jo will use her winnings as spending money on her holiday to the Costa Brava.
14. The Government are planning further cuts in public spending.
15. This latest cut in government spending will affect income support recipients and their families.
16. The council must make economies to meet government spending targets.
17. She is well-known for her profligate spending habits.
18. He called for much higher spending on education and training.
19. Leading opponents of the proposed cuts in defence spending will meet later today.
20. The military has opposed any cuts in defence spending.
21. Spending the summer travelling round India is a great idea,[sentencedict.com] but it does rather beg the question of how we can afford it.
22. Protesters, anxious over the spending cuts, urged councillors to think again before wielding the axe.
23. The government has placed tight constraints on spending this year.
24. I went on a drinking/shopping/spending spree on Saturday.
25. In practical terms, it means spending less.
26. The President is backtracking on his promise to increase healthcare spending.
27. We should trim off the unnecessary parts of our spending.
28. The prime minister made a firm commitment to increasing spending on health.
29. Schools are the latest victims of cuts in public spending.
30. The region was extremely beautiful. Nonetheless Gerard could not imagine spending the rest of his life there.
More similar words: depending, end in, send in, spend, suspend, landing, funding, outstanding, surrounding, corresponding to, hand in, abound in, dependent, opening, dining, leading, wedding, trading, building, including, hand in hand, according, excluding, regarding, recording, independent, independence, according to, building materials, open.