Random good picture Not show
1. This led him to the special theory of relativity.
2. This paradox led to Einstein's special theory of RELATIVITY, a cosmological theory of major significance.
3. This paper studies electromagnetic's basic law through the special theory of relativity. It has inferred Biot-Savart Law by Coulomb Law and Lorent z Transformation.
4. Neutrino results challenge a cornerstone of Albert Einstein's special theory of relativity, which itself forms the foundation of modern physics.
5. According to Albert Einstein's special theory of relativity, this is impossible.
6. Introduces the basic ideas and equations of Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity.
7. In the special theory of relativity, the simple expression of gravitation in the small region around earth is derived by considering the infinitude of plane with uniform density but actual earth.
8. Unfortunately, as Einstein states Special Theory of Relativity, nothing is faster than of light.
9. Einstein's special theory of relativity is basic physics to scientist Patrick Fox. "I have been studying that for years."
10. Albert Einstein publishes Special Theory of Relativity.
11. The special theory of relativity has raised a host of questions.
12. Then, with Einstein's special theory of relativity, a still more concise formulation became possible, one that fully exhibited the symmetries of the system.
13. This line of thinking led to the special theory of relativity.
14. Dirac's theory was the first of its kind that was consistent with both quantum mechanics and the special theory of relativity.
15. If this is correct, it violates a main idea of Albert Einstein's special theory of relativity.
16. The paper introduces the one of non- Euclidean geometry - hyperbolic geometry into special theory of relativity.
17. From a teaching point of view, the author derives and proves the interrelation between electrostatic field and constant magnetic field in the light of the special theory of relativity.
18. He also worked on functions that changed celestial mechanics, helped pioneer algebraic topology and co-discovered the special theory of relativity.
19. That idea was dismissed more than 100 years ago with the creation of Einstein's special theory of relativity.Sentence dictionary
20. On that day, photos taken of a solar eclipse provided convincing evidence that Einstein's Special Theory Of Relativity was workable.
21. Entanglement, like many quantum effects, violates some of our deepest intuitions about the world. It may also undermine Einstein's special theory of relativity.
22. Newton's absolute time may feel like an accurate description of the beast that rules our daily lives, but in science the notion was shattered in 1905 by Einstein's special theory of relativity.
23. The paper introduces the one of non-euclidean geometry - hyperbolic geometry into special theory of relativity.
More similar words: general theory of relativity, theory of relativity, special relativity, relativity, general relativity, specialty, quantity theory of money, speciality, specialty store, relativism, theory of evolution, specialization, specialisation, relativistic, labor theory of value, special education, political theory, relative frequency, special, especial, specially, relative density, especially, relative humidity, specialize, specialism, specialist, specialise, specialised, specialized.