Random good picture Not show
1. You can't take pictures here without special permit.
2. I have seen his special permit.
3. Threatening lions can be killed under special permit by the Fish and Game Department.
4. Threatening lions can be killed under special permit by the Fish and Game Department. Mountain lion attacks on humans are rare.
5. Fortune tellers are required to obtain a special permit from the state.
6. You need a special permit to visit this area.
7. A special permit is required to care for a koala bear and it is only issued to animal career professionals.
8. Do I need a special permit to enter Australia?
9. I was in the country without a husband and needed a special permit to get in!
10. Apart from Arunachal Pradesh, mostly claimed by China, Manipur is the only state where foreigners need a special permit to visit.sentencedict.com
11. Finally, it states the names and range of some concrete forms, such as, superficies, contract right of agricultural land, pawning right, living right, servitude, and special permit real right.
12. The instruction that he receives is very simple, besides have special permit, any car forbid inside.
More similar words: special price, special purpose, special, especial, specially, especially, specialty, specialise, specialize, specialist, speciality, specialism, special offer, specialised, specialness, specialized, special agent, special order, extra-special, specialize in, special forces, specializing, special branch, unspecialized, most especially, special effect, specialty store, special session, special account, specialization.