Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The school has a special education unit.
2. The staff recommended special education, individual help.
3. There are no separate, pull-out special education classes here.sentencedict.com
4. Its special education payments are already close to the state average.
5. But most special education students have a variety of more subtle learning disabilities, some of them emotional.
6. These were necessary because most special education students have difficulty in concentrating and have generally limited attention spans.
7. The current state formula for funding special education is based on what districts were spending for special education in fiscal 1979-80.
8. Every special education teacher is worked with at least once a month, and other teachers are seen at their request.
9. Schiller secured funds for the special education project.
10. Special education programs are having a tremendous impact on the way schools, educators, and library media programs do their work.
11. Were special education classes being used as a dumping ground for unwanted and troublesome minority group students?
12. Many special education materials do not lend themselves to the precise categories of a system designed for different times and different needs.
13. It offers special education facilities for children who are maladjusted, usually those referred by the child guidance clinics.
14. In special education[sentencedict.com], there are 13 categories of handicaps that make students eligible for the program.
15. They have all the special education teachers that come in.
16. Special education has been subject to considerable controversy for many years.
17. The differences between authorities are particularly marked in the case of special education.
18. For many of those who are disabled from birth or during childhood, special education is obviously necessary.
19. An Act was passed in 1981 to pursue this aim and establish the new framework for special education suggested by Warnock.
20. See Chapter 11 for more detailed facts and figures on special education.
21. The high level of commitment at the state level for special education programs. 4.
22. Parents convinced that the illness is real must lean on schools to provide special education services.
23. The head then went on to describe the aims and provision of special education.
24. Early intervention could prevent some of the problems and costs of special education that occur in later life.
25. That they have an important role to play is already clear in certain areas, such as special education.
26. Amazingly, this policy holds for students formerly segregated into special education classes.
27. Officials say that about 10 percent of all California students are eligible for special education.
28. That encourages experiential learning and socialisation in a way that few Western special education or therapeutic settings do.
29. In Roswell, a resource room is a classroom for special education students who require part-time special assistance.
30. Classification and use indicators for the materials are provided by subject categories designed for special education teachers at the University of Kentucky.
More similar words: vocational education, physical education, specialization, specialisation, speciation, specification, specifications, special effect, special session, education, educational, coeducation, educationally, educationist, coeducational, special, higher education, adult education, educationalist, specially, especial, especially, specialty, board of education, specialise, specialize, specialist, speciality, specialised, specialness.