Random good picture Not show
2. The police leaned on him to make him speak the truth.
3. He was reminded of his duty to speak the truth when questioned in court.
4. When you go before the teacher you must speak the truth.
5. He wants the courage to speak the truth.
6. I adjure you to speak the truth.
7. She begged, Who are you, sufferer, that speak the truth To one who suffers?
8. It will speak the truth and straighten the record.
9. I speak the truth, yes?
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. If you speak the truth, and you need to have no shame.
11. Conformably to justice, that thou mayest always speak the truth freely and without disguise, and do the things which are agreeable to law and according to the worth of each.
12. If you speak the truth, and you need have no shame.
13. If she did not speak the truth, she willbe guilty of perjury.
14. Instead, follow Ephesians 4:15, which says, "Speak the truth in love." So the key to proper correction: Affirm the person; then correct the behavior.
15. The only way to speak the truth is to speak lovingly.
16. If you speak the truth, have a foot in the stirrup.
17. This is pre - eminently the time to speak the truth, the whole truth, frankly and boldly.
18. They besought him to speak the truth.
19. While it is good to speak well, it is better to speak the truth. Amy Tan
20. But the voice that had spoken waited, as if it knew that eventually Creggan would speak the truth.
More similar words: tell the truth, to tell the truth, speak to, home truth, break the ice, break the bank, breakthrough, break the record, break through, break the back of, truth, truths, untruth, in truth, truthful, truthless, in all truth, half-truth, truth table, truthfully, untruthful, truthfulness, untruthfully, speak, sojourner truth, ernest rutherford, moment of truth, the moment of truth, speak for, newspeak.