Random good picture Not show
1. He spoke on behalf of the plan.
2. Secret Service officer Robin Thompson spoke on behalf of his colleagues.
3. I speak on behalf of many thousands of women.
4. He speaks on behalf of millions of poor and disadvantaged people who have too few advocates.
5. It would be presumptuous of me to speak on behalf of my colleagues.
6. The Construction industry Council is becoming increasingly influential and now speaks on behalf of all industry professionals.
7. The Churches have formed a coalition to speak on behalf of the thousands of homeless people in this country.
8. He said that he had presumed that Khumalo was speaking on behalf of Buthelezi, but realized that he was incorrect.
9. Hopefully I will be speaking on behalf of Evangelicals and many Anglicans.
10. But sir, please hear me out. I speak on behalf of Cordelia.
11. I think I can speak on behalf of all the Canadian artists in expressing our excitement and gratitude in regards to our participation.
12. "I can only speak on behalf of the listed company, " he says. "So maybe it's the holding company, but not us."
13. That single machine understands HTTP conversations and can speak on behalf of the requesting client.
14. I speak on behalf of the Jewish people and the Jewish state when I say to you, representatives of America, Thank you.
15. In 2009, I received an invitation to speak on behalf of the guests. It was a distinct honour.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. If I speak on behalf of this matter, will you second me at the meeting?
17. I am here to speak on behalf of the starving children around the world whose cries go unheard.
18. I speak on behalf of all representatives, in the Celestial Systems which form part of the Intergalactic Confederation and who are engaged in this mission, to assist the inhabitants of planet Earth.
19. So who will speak on behalf of nature?
20. It is an honor to be here to speak on behalf of the Microsoft Research Center and to participate in this conference to discuss the strategic issues facing this wonderful and dynamic city of shanghai.
21. "I will chair a session of the Security Council and will speak on behalf of the adoption of a resolution on women, peace and security," she said.
22. Senator Clinton had to send out a surrogate to speak on behalf of this plan, and all she could find was, get this, a lobbyist for Shell Oil, to explain how this was going to be good for consumers.
23. What will become of the beaming blonde if she doesn't speak on behalf of the people's well-being?
24. In rare circumstances, it may be appropriate to ask participants to speak on behalf of others or predict how certain groups of people would react to particular experiences.
25. Zhang Chunxian ministerCommunication sponsors an unit to make gist speak on behalf of the informal discussion.
26. Although I wasn't asked to speak by Frank's family at first, I was asked by his pastor4) to speak on behalf of his friends and peers.
27. Many of the illegal trade unions that have attempted to speak on behalf of these highly exploited groups have done so in classic Marxist terms.
28. and (6) To designate officials to sit in on the meetings of the Legislative Council and to speak on behalf of the government.
29. Only representatives appointed formally by the Party have the right to speak on behalf of the Party, raise motions or get in touch with other parties.
30. Ladies and gentlemen, I am so honored to be given the opportunity to speak on behalf of the ArtMia foundation and affiliated venues of Beijing's 798 Biennial.
More similar words: on behalf of, in behalf of, speak on, speak one's mind, behalf, relaxation behavior, speak of, speak out, to speak of, not to speak of, speak well for, speak of the devil, nothing to speak of, one-half, special forces, speak, speak up, newspeak, bespeak, speaker, outspeak, speak for, speak to, speaking, so to speak, speakeasy, speak ill of, widow's peak, speakership, loudspeaker.