Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The Spanish Inquisition charged him with sinning against God and man.
2. What is this? The Spanish Inquisition?
3. As for his sworn enemies, the Spanish Inquisition were experts in the notorious interrogation technique of waterboarding (referred to as toca).
4. This Passover is gonna get its own Spanish inquisition. So Passover is a holiday that celebrates The Jewish people's flight from slavery to freedom.
5. The grand inquisitor of the Spanish Inquisition spouts the loftiest of motives. The Salem witchcraft trials were conducted for the public good.
6. The Spanish Inquisition was roasting and racking , and burning with a free hand.
7. There are actually records of convicts in Spain purposely blaspheming so that they could be transferred to the prisons of the Spanish Inquisition.
8. The only thing outside their walled garden is... (wait for it...) "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!, uh, I mean,[sentence dictionary] JAILBREAK!!!"
9. One of the earliest and most outstanding Columbian emerald jewels is the Spanish Inquisition Necklace, now part of the Smithsonian Gem and Mineral Hall collection.
10. To enter a man's house by virtue of a nameless warrant in order to procure evidence, is worse than the Spanish Inquisition; [it is] a law under which no Englishman would wish to live for an hour.
11. Or that he might have been a Jew whose parents converted to escape the Spanish Inquisition.
More similar words: inquisition, inquisitive, inquisitor, acquisition, relinquish, Spanish, relinquishment, requisite, exquisite, languishing, astonishing, in question, position, inquiry, transition, opposition, supposition, composition, organisation, proposition, positioning, juxtaposition, inquire about, predisposition, Hispanic, banish, vanish, fishing, nourishing, companion.