Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Call a spade a spade.
2. There was a garden spade in the shed.
3. The spade jarred on something metal.
4. The gardener felt something hard with his spade.
5. After years of gardening, the marks of the spade were impressed on the skin of the old gardener's hands.
6. This spade is made of iron.
7. His spade Q was sweated down.
8. I believe in calling a spade a spade.
9. Dad uses a spade to dig the garden.
10. Just give him a bucket and spade and he's in seventh heaven!
11. I dug with a spade.
12. The spade clanged when it hit the rock.
13. Turn the soil over with a spade.
14. His spade cleaved the firm sand with a satisfying crunch.
15. Why did you buy a spade?
16. We needed to take three more spade tricks.
17. The spade sank into a clump of overgrown bushes.
18. You should have led a high spade.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. You must play a spade if you have one.
20. I used a spade to beat down the mud until it was flat and hard.
21. He laid the spade by the door.
22. The spade and fork have longer shafts, providing better leverage.
23. Beyond the stables the monotonous sound of Varro's spade went on and on.
24. Let's spade up the garden.
25. Press the soil flat with the back of a spade.
26. The best implement for digging a garden is a spade.
27. I took my two-year old nephew down to the beach with his bucket and spade.
28. Bob , who had no intention of working, leaned lazily on his spade.
29. I'm not at all secretive, and I'm pretty good at calling a spade a spade.
30. He dug a deep hole in the lawn with his spade.