Random good picture Not show
(1) Space technology didn't really come of age until the 1950s.
(2) We lead the way in space technology.
(3) As space technology, Bio2 is the most thrilling news since the moon landings. Sentencedict.com
(4) Space technology has not stood still.
(5) If China's space technology has achieved a breakthrough in this, it really is amazing.
(6) Space technology will find a wide utilization in the development of China's West.
(7) A Chinese senior space technology expert said Thursday that China is expected to launch its first space laboratory before 2016.
(8) The discovery marks a great advance in space technology.
(9) Britain's space technology development is carries on through the research solid rocketsonde and the liquid ballistic missile.
(10) Xiaoming is very interested in magazine articles on space technology.
(11) With the development of space technology, the cumulative hypervelocity impact damage effects of micro-size space debris and micrometeoroid (space dust) are getting more attention.
(12) Why is this country lagging behind in the development of space technology?
(13) That country is way ahead in most important aspects of space technology.
(14) The company currently works in cooperation with the University of Salford, where Bennett lectures students on space technology.
(15) By 1970 the U.S. had overtaken the Soviet Union in space technology.
(16) Perhaps in the near future, NASA and the world's leading space technology companies will make their own "Diamond Planet development plan."
(17) He bought all the books that were related to space technology.
(18) The space radiant cooler is one of the cryocoolers used in space technology.
(19) The research of Brayton cycle cryogenic refrigerator will prompt the development of space technology.
(20) The world each are main the country puts development space technology in significant position.
(21) The demands for resources exploration and development, environmental monitoring and protection using space technology are increasing.
(22) Since the Chinese likely bought or stole most of their space technology from NASA, the US armed forces, and the US military-industrial complex I think the choice of song was quite fitting.
(23) The rapid ( fast ) developments ( progress , advances ) in space technology enable ( help ) us to explore its mystery.
(24) Atomic Frequency Standard is the frequency and time benchmark of space technology and time awarding system , directly determining the quality of satellite communications.
(25) They are combining their efforts to work new wonders in space technology.
(26) He is keeping an eye out for modern trends in space technology.
(27) Then, a conceptual category for discrib-ing direct and indirect economic benefits produced by space technology industry is established.
(28) Thermal spraying technologying is developed along with modern aviation and space technology progresses.
(29) China's keystone space scientist Qian Xuesen, widely acclaimed as the country's "father of space technology" and "king of rocketry", died of illness here Saturday morning at the age of 98.
(30) This article briefly discusses some basic problems in the re-search of space technology socioeconomics.
More similar words: technology, appropriate technology, intermediate technology, biotechnology, nanotechnology, high technology, chip technology, group technology, computer technology, advanced technology, technology transfer, information technology, technology assessment, communication technology, manufacturing technology, communications technology, recombinant dna technology, technologist, technological, technologically, technological change, technological revolution, technological development, ethnology, subarachnoid space, tecnology, mechanology, techno, technocrat, technophobe.