Random good picture Not show
1. The Soviet Union had been forced by circumstances to sign a pact with Nazi Germany.
2. Zhukov was a marshal of the former Soviet Union.
3. The US and the former Soviet Union were co-signatories of/to the treaty.
4. The Soviet Union became anxious to withdraw its soldiers from the Afghan imbroglio.
5. Nazi Gemany levied war upon the Soviet Union.
6. The Soviet Union was suddenly revealed as a paper tiger.
7. The Baltic republics were annexed by the Soviet Union in 1940.
8. With the collapse of the former Soviet Union, the possibility of a nuclear holocaust was greatly reduced.
9. The Soviet Union began to break up in 1991.
10. Until about 1991, the Eastern bloc was the Soviet Union and the communist countries of Eastern Europe.
11. In 1957 the Soviet Union launched the first satellite to orbit the earth.
12. The British spy, Kim Philby, defected to the Soviet Union/defected from Britain in 1963.
13. The Soviet Union broke up after only a few years of liberalizatian.
14. Stalin was the unquestioned ruler of the Soviet Union from the late 1920s until his death in 1953.
15. However, the disappearance of the Soviet Union will have very disturbing consequences.
16. Compared to other sports in the Soviet Union, rugby is a very poor game.
17. First, the breakup of the Soviet Union has created a situation without accountability for warheads, missiles and uranium.
18. Turkey and Greece were buffer states against the former Soviet Union.
19. The Hungarian uprising in 1956 was suppressed by the Soviet Union.
20. A number of writers and musicians defected from the Soviet Union to the West in the 1960s.
21. The Politburo was the locus of all power in the Soviet Union.
22. These planes are outclassed by the most recent designs from the former Soviet Union.
23. Gorbachev failed to keep the component parts of the Soviet Union together.
24. It's too early to assess the long-term consequences of the collapse of the Soviet Union.
25. Russia, Georgia and Ukraine are three of the successor states to the Soviet Union.
26. The newspaper Pravda was the official organ of the Communist Party in the Soviet Union.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. On the basis of my own observations, I should like to elucidate a few problems concerning the Soviet Union and China.
28. The athlete-trainer had a successful business, a big name, a wife and a child in the Soviet Union.
29. Court officials said Gorby, former leader of the collapsed Soviet Union, had no special rights to boycott the trial.
30. Mass Media: As of yet, there is no national contemporary music paper in the Soviet Union.
More similar words: Soviet, student union, union, reunion, european union, movie, quietus, movie star, vietnam war, tunic, junior, disquietude, opportunity, opportunist, opportunity cost, onion, minion, opinion, pinioned, dominion, companion, provision, provisions, provisional, improvisation, public opinion, munitions, ammunition, unification, public opinion poll.