Random good picture Not show
1. There is a strong south wind.
2. The south wind blows warm air across the country.
3. The north and south winds met where the house stood, and made it the exact centre of the cyclone.
4. There comes the south wind blowing gently , ho , the waves undulating slightly.
5. Without hesitation he released therainy south wind and called upon the heartless Poseidon to help.
6. Carrie raised the front windows, and felt the south wind blowing.
7. A warm south wind was blowing.
8. A south wind is blowing.
9. How thy garments are warm , when he quieted the earth by the south wind?
10. You who swelter in your clothes when the land lies hushed under the south wind.
10. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
11. I am no more lonely than the Millbrook, or a weathercock, or the north star, or the south wind, or an April shower, or a January thaw, or the first spider in a new house.
12. Her hopes mingled with the sunshine in an ideal photosphere which surrounded her as she bounded along against the soft south wind.
13. In northern countries, a north wind is colder than a south wind.
14. He sent an east wind from heaven, driving on the south wind by his power.
15. How thy garments are warm , when he quieteth the earth by the south wind?
16. It was her best face physically that was now set against the south wind.
17. Affected by topography, they were strengthened by the foehn effect caused by west wind and the warm moisture accumulation before mountains caused by south wind.
More similar words: north wind, south-southwest, southward, south-west, southwest, southwards, new south wales, southwestern, southwesterly, high wind, sash window, french window, forthwith, death wish, widthwise, sound in wind and limb, lengthwise, mouthwash, mouth-watering, george gershwin, south, souther, window blind, southern, southerly, southpaw, southeast, south sea, due south, southland.