Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The South Pacific was the theatre for much of the action in the Second World War.
2. The South Pacific was the theater for much of the action in the Second World War.
3. He beachcombed on a South Pacific island.
4. Rogers and Hammerstein's musical South Pacific '.
5. From the South Pacific Samoan Islands to you ......
6. Rooted in the pristine, sparkling waters of the South Pacific is an astonishing brown seaweed.
7. He drew a word picture of a South Pacific sunset.
8. Red lionfish are native to the South Pacific, Indian Ocean and Red Sea.
9. Actress Mary Martin had made the poodle cut famous in the musical "South Pacific. " That play opened on Broadway in New York in nineteen forty-nine.
10. He beachcombed a South Pacific island.
11. Though South Pacific legends describe clams that lie in wait to trap unsuspecting swimmers or swallow them whole, no account of a human death by giant clam has ever been substantiated.
12. She had a fantasy about going to live on a South Pacific island.
13. I just want to quit my job and sail the South Pacific.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Oceania , continent between the Indian Ocean and the South Pacific Ocean.
15. Golden cowrie shells have been used as currency and religious symbols throughout the South Pacific.
16. Russian ground control center planned for the flight out of its orbit on the 26th, and then the spacecraft will fall in the South Pacific.
17. France has carried out an underground nuclear explosion on Mururoa Atoll in the South Pacific.
18. A naked boy stands at turquoise blue edge of the South Pacific in French Polynesia.
19. A young emperor penguin took a wrong turn from the Antarctic and ended up stranded on a New Zealand beach – the first time in 44 years the aquatic bird has been sighted in the south Pacific country.
20. My wife and I spent five years sailing the South Pacific Ocean in our own 50-foot sail boat, Hunky-Dory, which I designed and self-built.
21. If I want information on food taboos in the South Pacific, for example, I have to remember that Margaret Mead wrote about that topic.
22. You can also observe this total eclipse if you're at the right spot on the Marshall or Gilbert Islands in the South Pacific.
23. A seasoned veteran of World War II, Schofield had fought as an infantryman in the South Pacific.
24. The Telegraph plant is a tropical plant usually found in Asia - but also in the South Pacific.
25. The Republic of the Fiji Islands, or Fiji, is an island nation in the South Pacific Ocean, east of Vanuatu, west of Tonga and south of Tuvalu.
26. Neal Wilson's parents spent their lives ministering for the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Indonesia, North America, Africa, Southern Asia, and the South Pacific.
27. The extreme climber Drew Bristol wearing a protective suit was filmed descending into Marum Volcano on Ambrym Island near Australia in the South Pacific.
28. On the northwest coast of Tahiti, Papeete is the capital of French Polynesia and one of the largest urban areas in the South Pacific.
29. An Australian officer of a regional intervention force in the Solomon Islands was killed in Honiara, capital of the South Pacific island country, on Wednesday.
30. The teacher set down clearly the island groups of the South Pacific.
More similar words: pacific, pacificism, pacifically, pacific time, pacification, pacific ocean, southpaw, opacification, pacific northwest, pacifist, pacifism, pacifier, pacifistic, south pole, pacify, opacify, pacifying, specific, calcific, unspecific, nonspecific, specificity, specifically, conspecific, specific heat, intraspecific, specification, calcification, interspecific, specific energy.