Random good picture Not show
1) Needless to say, precise intelligence and sound judgment as important to military success as fancy kit.
2) Exhibited sound judgment on sensitive issues and work with confidential documents and information.
3) Uses sound judgment even in conditions of uncertainty.
4) An analyst who demonstrates consistently sound judgment will be consider for a discretionary credit limit.
5) Every paragraph is a distillation of sound judgment.
6) Every paragraph a distillation of sound judgment.
7) Provide and make sound judgment on color deviations, candid advice andachieve required colors in bulk production.
8) An analyst who demonstrates consistently sound judgment will be considered for a discretionary credit limit.
9) Actions should be positive and controlled,(http://sentencedict.com/sound judgment.html) portraying sound judgment and skill.
10) The appropriately dressed job applicant indicates his sound judgment.
11) Some swear by the techniques of Life Cycle Assessment, whilst others see it as a crude substitute for sound judgment.
12) It is a finely tuned art that depends on the perceptive skills and sound judgment of the consultant.
13) An unfriendly man pursues selfish ends ; he defies all sound judgment.
More similar words: sound judgement, judgment, judgmental, judgment day, prejudgment, pass judgment, nonjudgmental, last judgment, in my judgment, final judgment, day of judgment, pass judgment on, default judgment, summary judgment, adjudgement, lodgment, abridgment, acknowledgment, sound investment, judgement, judgemental, adjudge, misjudgement, judgement day, last judgement, value judgement, day of judgement, a sound mind in a sound body, impoundment, grand jury.