Random good picture Not show
1. Though he is over ninety , he is sound in wind and limb.
2. I'm in my fortieth year, but I am sound in wind and limb.
3. Neil: I'm sound in wind and limb.
4. I shall be eighty next birthday and, thank God, I am sound in wind and limb.
5. I shall be ninety next birthday and, thank God, I am sound in wind and limb.
More similar words: a sound mind in a sound body, sound like, unwinding, sounding, soundings, resounding, resoundingly, echo sounding, high-sounding, sounding board, sound intensity, sound investment, dwindling, swindling, dwindling away, soundly, foundling, soundless, round and round, soundlessly, winding, sound asleep, windiness, winding-up, round in, self-winding, as sound as a bell, of sound mind, wounding, abound in.