Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In 1960, the regions united to form the Somali Republic.
2. He is currently writing a dissertation on the Somali civil war.
3. Most of the women there were Somalis fleeing from the civil war.
4. Some of the world's heaviest traffic passes the Somali coast.
5. Somali pirates operate in the Indian Ocean and the Gulf of Aden.
6. Language: Somali and Arabic are the official languages, English and Italian are also spoken.
7. In perhaps their most audacious act, Somali pirates have boarded a Ukrainian ship carrying arms.
8. Five Somali pirates convicted of attacking a US Navy ship they mistook for a merchant vessel last November have been sentenced to life in prison, the BBC reported.
9. The point is not to engage offensive against Somali pirates.
10. The Somalia piracy is part and parcel of the larger crisis resulting from the failed Somali state and the negligent and hands-off attitude of the world community.
11. Somali pirates seized control of the German-owned merchant vessel Beluga Fortune in the Indian Ocean on Sunday, Reuters reports.
12. Somali pirates seized a British-flagged chemical tanker and a cargo vessel late Monday, underlining the continued risk to shipping in some of the world's busiest maritime trade routes.
13. Amharic , Tigrinya, Oromigna, Guaragigna, Somali, Arabic, other local languages, English (major foreign language taught in schools.
14. Somali pirates holding a British couple hostage said they would be allowed to celebrate Christmas, as the pair set to enter their 9th week in captivity, AFP reported Wednesday.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Chinese warships to fight pirates in Somali waters.
16. The point is not to engage offensively agaist Somalia offensive against Somali pirates, their.
17. Hassam Omar, a Somali refugee living in Pretoria, was attacked during the spate of xenophobic violence that rocked South Africa in 2008.
18. Furthermore, the widening scope of activities of Somali pirates attack range has been extended to the waters near the Mozambique Channel, and has penetrated the eastern Indian Ocean waters.
19. Five Somali men convicted of attacking a US Navy ship they mistook for a merchant vessel have been sentenced to life in prison.
20. Volunteers fill a real need for teachers in the Somali Republic.
21. The prime minister said radical action was required because the increasing ability of sea-borne Somali criminals to hijack and ransom ships had become "a complete stain on our world".
22. I beefed up our forces and set a fixed date for their withdrawal[sentencedict.com], giving the UN six more months to establish control or set up an effective Somali political organization.
23. The American guided missile frigate, the USS Bainbridge is already at the site about 300 miles off the Somali coast where Captain Richard Phillips is being held hostage on a drifting lifeboat.
24. A Spanish trawler hijacked by pirates last month off the Somali coast has been released.
25. According to the International Maritime Organization, in the past 12 months, near the Somali coast 67 ships were hijacked, 714 crew members are currently held hostage by pirates.
26. Language: English and Swahili are the official language. Kikuyu, Somali and Luo are also widely spoken.
27. Can you relate to the life of the people in Somali?
28. Phillips skippered the merchant ship Maersk Alabama hundreds of kilometers off the Somali coast until machine-gun-wielding pirates boarded.
29. Residents in the Kenyan coastal town of Lamu take to the streets in anger at the kidnapping, by suspected Somali pirates, of a wheelchair-bound French woman from her on nearby Manda.
30. Englishman Paul Chandler and his wife Rachel in October last year to sail to the United Republic of Tanzania on the way from the Seychelles Islands in the Indian Ocean by Somali pirates kidnapped.
More similar words: somalia, somalian, autosomal, anomalistic, autosomal dominant disorder, malignant melanoma, soma, so many, somatic, schistosoma, somatotype, somatology, Trypanosoma, anomaly, somatic cell, in so many words, somatotropin, somatostatin, anomalous, psychosomatic, somatosensory, mali, from all sides, anomalously, malic, osteomalacia, malice, malign, thomas malthus, formalin.