Random good picture Not show
1. It was the battle of Solferino that inspired Henry Dunant's idea for the Red Cross.
2. This past week, volunteers from Red Cross and Red Crescent societies around the world gathered in Solferino to mark the anniversary.
3. The International Red Cross Movement grew out of a major battle in the unification of Italy. The Battle of Solferino took place one hundred fifty years ago, in June of eighteen fifty-nine.
4. In 1862, when he was 34 years of age, Dunant published a book called "A Memory of Solferino ".
5. Dunant later wrote a book called "A Memory of Solferino."
6. Red Cross Youth leaders from around the world participated in the third World Red Cross and Red Crescent Youth Meeting held in Solferino, Italy in 2009.
7. About eight thousand people marched in a torch-lit event called the Fiaccolata. They followed in the footsteps of those who took injured soldiers from Solferino to the nearest village, Castiglione.
More similar words: pilfering, solfege, golfer, solfeggio, merino, wolfe, soldering, offering, soldiering, suffering, buffering, soldering iron, interfering, offering price, peace offering, schoolfellow, long-suffering, public offering, golf equipment, pilfer, initial public offering, pilferer, pilferage, artificial fertilizer, ferruginous, bargain offer, margin of error, buffer solution, neutrino, ferial.