Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A separate sole plate heats up the steam even more, producing a much more powerful jet.
2. A separate sole plate heats up the steam even more, producing a more powerful jet.
3. A bottom plank called the sole plate is the base for a series of studs that are placed 16 inches apart.
4. Lumber matching this sole plate , which is called a top plate , caps these studs.
5. A blade-changing wrench is held in a clip at the rear of the sole plate.
More similar words: roleplay, role playing, nameplate, baseplate, sleep late, home plate, license plate, teleplay, double play, battle plan, sole proprietorship, isolate, desolate, isolated, insolate, planned obsolescence, replacement rate, private placement, plate, desolately, plater, plated, plateau, platelet, platean, dorsolateral, disconsolate, hotplate, plateful, hot plate.