Random good picture Not show
1. He is a man of erect and soldierly bearing.
2. There was a great deal of soldierly good fellowship.
3. He is a man of soldierly bearing.
4. Their lodging is always kept with a soldierly cleanliness and order.
5. The Private acts with perfect soldierly bearing when on duty.
6. He was taller than Byron, but stooped slightly, whereas Byron's demeanour was almost soldierly at times.
7. I quickly formed a great respect and admiration for his soldierly qualities.
8. The pleasure of the world is to bowl down our soldierly letter I.
More similar words: soldier, soldiery, soldier on, soldiering, foot soldier, cavalierly, oldie, overly, southerly, northerly, sheerly, fatherly, motherly, queerly, orderly, brotherly, eagerly, elderly, properly, weatherly, soberly, utterly, miserly, formerly, easterly, masterly, mannerly, bitterly, latterly, westerly.