Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There's a fitness room, sauna and a solarium.
2. Optimum Sports Centre: Indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, solarium, massage rooms and outside whirlpool.
3. A climbing wall, sauna bath and solarium are also available in the Centre, together with a 25-metre swimming pool.
4. In addition there is a billiard room, solarium, cinema, indoor and outdoor pools, bowling alley and gym.
5. There are indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, solarium, massage facilities and sunbathing lawns.
6. A sauna, solarium and massages are available at local charge.
7. A local charge is payable for the solarium and gym.
8. Solarium in the back, pillars and driveway fountain and the high style in the front.
9. Nearby Activities: boating, golf, swimming pool, squash, sauna, solarium.
10. Under Operation Solarium three policy options were analysed.
11. Keep fit, sauna and solarium.
12. The south side is a bright solarium of light , the flowers and plants my species being filled inside still has the goldfish fostering.
13. Fishing, solarium, camping, picnic, sports, Sentry, and so on any occasion.
14. With a solarium and organic oats for the horses, and French haute cuisine and an 1880 Armagnac for their owners, the club shows the benefits of Mr Putin's 12-year rule as president and prime minister.
15. slide down the banister of the solarium, go to T-ball games, have swimming parties, and play sardines on the White House lawn.
16. You will be pleased with how easily your Solarium sets up in 30 minutes without tools.
17. Solarium Ban For Under-18s And Fair-skinned People, New South Wales, Australia.
18. There's also a good restaurant, bar and rooftop fitness centre with sauna, solarium and jacuzzi.
19. The hotel has its own health club with saunas, solarium and work-out equipment available at a small charge.
20. At times, up to seventy iron lungs packed patient rooms, a solarium, and the hallway.
21. Some one in Bullfinch had removed all the screws from the seats of the scoop chairs in the solarium.
22. There is a lounge, T.V. room, table tennis, cellar bar, large sauna,[Sentencedict.com] solarium and steam bath.
23. That night, back at the White House, he stood with his aides at the door of the solarium up on the third floor, slapping out high fives.
24. The following image is the tile floor of the ship's Solarium .
25. In my home, that I like it most is my study, because of it is being linked with a solarium.
26. "Rings around the eyes caused by the build up of pigment could result from spending too much time in the sun or the solarium , " added Harald Bresser, a dermatologist in Munich.
27. The indoor swimming pool is accessible for free and together with the sauna and the solarium it can be reached directly by the hotel elevator.
28. The modern sports centre has a swimming pool, sports hall, squash courts, weight training rooms, dance facilities, sauna and solarium , and a rock climbing wall.
29. Tanned skin had become a fashionable accessory, and beachside sunning booths, like this solarium in St. Petersburg, Florida, touted the healthful effects of the sun.
30. The experiment with the material of test-tube seedling of Solanum tuberosum and by the way of Trissue culture, studied the function of Pix in the preserving of test-tube plants of solarium tuberosum.
More similar words: solar flare, barium, aquarium, vivarium, herbarium, solatium, terrarium, honorarium, solar, planetarium, solar wind, solar power, solar panel, solar energy, solar eclipse, solar system, polarize, polarise, polarity, solar prominence, polarization, atrium, yttrium, triumph, imperium, emporium, delirium, sensorium, deliriums, triumphal.