Random good picture Not show
1. A few years ago a car fuelled by solar energy would have been inconceivable.
2. Solar energy is an idea whose time has come.
3. Cheap solar energy conversion has been the dream of some scientists since the 1970s.
4. We now know that solar energy is an idea whose time has come.
5. Solar energy is converted by cells on the Solar Car's flanks to drive its electric motor and recharge its back-up batteries.
6. All these provide indirect means of converting solar energy to forms of energy which are useful to us.
7. They include biomass, geothermal energy, hydroelectric power, solar energy, tidal energy.
8. Simon Hadlington Solar energy on the cheap?
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Manifested light or solar energy is the vital component for the sustenance of life.
10. Cheap solar energy conversion has been a dream of some scientists since the first oil crisis back in the late 1970s.
11. Much of the expansion in solar energy has been funded with loans from international lending institutions.
12. The cells convert solar energy into direct current electricity via the photovoltaic effect.
13. The most widely used solar energy device in the United States is the flat - plate collector.
14. Solar energy is lauded as an inexhaustible fuel source that is pollution and often noise free. The technology is also versatile.
15. On January 28, 2008 Global Solar Energy Inc. (CSE) claims to have achieved 10 percent efficiency for copper indium gallium diselenide on a flexible, lightweight substrate over several production runs.
16. So we're at an event at a solar energy installation place, and it included a lot of organized environmentally conscious people of color, mostly between the ages of 23 and 35.
17. Instead of splitting hydrogen sulphide, they developed the ability to split water by first trapping solar energy in green pigments.
18. Businesses concerned with the oil industry do not support solar energy research.
19. Also,[sentencedict.com] the monsoon overcast tended to cut down the amount of solar energy available.
20. Furthermore, Conservation moves are very effective in this sector and solar energy is very suitable for water heating needs.
21. He wondered again about its black color; that was ideal, of course, for absorbing solar energy.
22. In 1960 Calvin became director of the Laboratory of Chemical Biodynamics which fostered interdisciplinary study ranging from solar energy to brain chemistry.
23. Engineers have recently experimented with the concept of capturing solar energy.
24. The most important are nuclear fission, wind, wave and tidal energy sources and solar energy by direct conversion and biomass.
25. The anomalous heat is thought to be due to solar energy, which penetrates the surface ice in spring and warms the depths.
26. In addition to stimulating specific projects, a research centre for solar energy is due to be established.
27. Various loss factors which may occur when the Fresnel lens is used to improve the utilization of solar energy are analyzed experimentally.
28. The conventional model is using recycled silicon chip of semi-conductor industry, and the conventional model is using solar energy silicon plate .
29. The utility model has simple structure. The rotation of the solar plates can not only increase solar energy receiving area but also adjust receiving angles and regulate lighting quantity.
30. In 1987 and 1988 we studied the distribution law of solar energy on different-structured olive (Olea europaea) trees resulting from different pruning techniques.
More similar words: nuclear energy, energy, biomass energy, synergy, solar, energize, energetic, solar panel, solar power, solar eclipse, solar system, solar prominence, allergy, clergy, pergola, solace, polar, isolate, desolate, isolated, scholar, isolation, polarity, desolation, consolation, consolatory, fool around, renew, isolationism, disconsolate.