Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Sojourner Truth (c.1797-1883) epitomized the endurance and charisma of this extraordinary group of women.
2. Nearby is a photograph of Sojourner Truth, a female contemporary of Douglass who campaigned fearlessly against slavery and for women's rights.
3. We gave birth to Sojourner Truth, Mark Twain, Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King, Gertrude Stein...
4. An evangelist, abolitionist, and feminist, Sojourner Truth (c. 1797-1883) is remembered for her unschooled but remarkable voice raised in support of abolitionism, the freedmen, and women's rights.
5. And Abbey Lincoln, the former subtly sensual supper-club singer, was transformed before my eyes into a blazing Sojourner Truth.
More similar words: sojourn, journey, truth, untruth, in truth, journeyman, journeying, truthful, half-truth, home truth, truthfully, tell the truth, truthfulness, to tell the truth, general journal, mourner, burner, overturned, bunsen burner, turn the corner, ruth, journal, adjourn, ruthless, journalese, journalist, journalism, strut, ruthlessly, adjournment.