Random good picture Not show
(1) In software engineering, the degree of complication of a system or system component, determined by such factors as the number and intricacy of interfaces, the number and intricacy of conditional branches, the degree of nesting, the types of data structures, and other system characteristics.
(2) Software Engineering and Database Systems: Database technology and software engineering.
(3) Software engineering is still a craftsman's industry, awaiting the development of mass production.
(4) Fujitsu will create software engineering products based on the SoftBench Framework for use on its own systems.
(5) The software engineering theme continues with a study of a modular approach to designing computer solutions.
(6) In software engineering, the degree to which the tasks performed by a single program module are functionally related.
(7) Examining the software engineering background of our discussion, you have seen the reasons for demanding a better approach to modular design: reusability and extendibility.
(8) We employ professional software engineering practices to construct robust and maintainable applications in a team environment.
(9) Major curriculums: C and C ++ Language, Software Engineering, Computer Application, Computer Graphics and Iconography, Database, etc.
(10) UML is the representation of excellent software engineering methodology which is approbatory in large-scale and complex modeling field.
(11) In this article, based on analyses tradition software engineering idea, we bring forward an application system of new exploitation means based on requirement commonness and reshipment component.
(12) Application of software engineering, design and development methods module development.
(13) Software reliability allocation is a new branch of software engineering.
(14) He also works as a sessional instructor teaching software engineering to undergraduate students.
(15) Research interests: embedded software optimization, software engineering, supply chain management, etc.
(16) Software complexity measuring is a research area of software engineering concerning the cost of software development and maintenance and is closely related to software testing techniques.
(17) Integration of formal method into high - confidence software engineering was studied.
(18) As a sub-domain of Software Engineering, Requirement Engineering is a broad, interdisciplinary, and open-ended subject. Sentencedict.com
(19) It has signed on undisclosed terms to use Oracle Corp's manufacturing and financial applications, including software engineering products worldwide.
(20) Next plans further international subsidiaries and is to expand its software engineering division.
(21) It will prepare students for a career in a software engineering environment in industry or research.
(22) In software development lifetime, we have followed the principle of software engineering and carried out stage evaluation strictly.
(23) The CERT Coordination Center is part of the Survivable Systems Initiative at the Software Engineering Institute, a federally funded research and development center at Carnegie Mellon University.
(24) A strategy of structuring distributed IPMCS based on functional block model and combining with software engineering method is stated and analyzed.
(25) This paper introduces the requirement phase, design phase, programming phase, test phase and maintenance phase of software engineering, and analyses some problems in them.
(26) It's all part of an emerging trend we might call "pattern-driven software engineering."
(27) Quickly master this new technique and establish software support environment is a important task, which will make a notable impact on software production and software engineering.
(28) The middleware technique provides us a kind of completely-new software engineering idea, while flexible bus model offers a type of software-integrated plug-and-play mode.
(29) The general-purpose interactive editing system, named GIES, is a user interface management system of the kernel software engineering environment BETA-85.
(30) With the development of computer technology, more software is needed. Computer Aided Software Engineering(CASE)becomes main method to solve the conflict of demand and supply.
More similar words: software engineer, reverse engineering, automotive engineering, engineering, bioengineering, human engineering, civil engineering, safety engineering, engineering design, nuclear engineering, engineering school, genetic engineering, engineering science, chemical engineering, engineering analysis, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, structural engineering, mechanical engineering, agricultural engineering, aerospace engineer, locomotive engineer, maintenance engineer, engineer, civil engineer, chief engineer, software, flight engineer, system engineer, fire engine.