Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The sea air robbed her hair of its softness.
(2) The softness and malleability of gold makes it perfect for making jewellery.
(3) Her skin was admired for its velvety softness.
(4) Pencils are graded according to softness.
(5) Good carpet wool needs to combine softness with strength.
(6) He gently felt the softness of the baby's cheek.
(7) The fineness and softness of the dress caught her attention.
(8) An enriched conditioning creme which restores softness[Sentencedict], suppleness and shine to hair.
(9) Taylor would win no prizes for softness and sympathy.
(10) He kissed its softness and placed her palm against his cheek.
(11) Add rugs to hard floors for softness and interest, but make sure they will not slip and cause accidents.
(12) The blossoms also signify the feminine characteristics of softness, mildness and peacefulness.
(13) He saw her eyes grow huge, saw their softness replaced with bewilderment and something which wrenched at his heart.
(14) Awakening to the softness of Bethany pressed into her caused heat to spring life into her loins.
(15) Chill softness brushed his back as he slid into the rough grass.
(16) One could not say her face softened(sentencedict.com), for softness was not in her repertoire of expressions.
(17) The softness of your manner may appear to win their loyalty but only feeds their impertinence.
(18) Yes, the softness I am looking at somehow irks me.
(19) Stephen felt the softness of the chair beneath him and allowed his hand to linger on the brocade.
(20) Timotei Moisturiser is able to nurture the softness of your skin by working in perfect harmony with it.
(21) Both have battled market softness and internal financial missteps.
(22) The softness of his support means that his journey to the nomination could still be uncomfortable.
(23) They would sip sherry or port, nibble at the nuts and raisins and allow themselves to wallow in the warm softness.
(24) It's light, breathable, compressible and very resilient, and nothing synthetic can equal its softness and lofting capabilities.
(25) Finish with a matt pink-toned lipstick applied with a brush for more accuracy and softness.
(26) By changing the amount of clay included when firing the graphite, pencils could be graded according to softness.
(27) The result is an epidermis which is better able to mimic the softness and freshness of younger skin.
(28) There were the unfinished shoes for Emily Grenfell lying on the bench, the amethysts agleam against the softness of the leather.
(29) The wall at his back flowed around him with the softness of feathers.
(30) Like the decline of Rome, collapse takes place when there is softness and corruption within the structure of the family.
More similar words: earnestness, witness, fitness, sweetness, smartness, greatness, brightness, soft, soften, softly, software, soft money, uselessness, selflessness, tactlessness, limitlessness, in excess of, regardless of, freedom of the press, due process of law, newness, oneness, slyness, illness, shyness, harness, sadness, finesse, madness, hardness.