Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There's not much difference between baseball and softball.
2. The Amateur Softball Association's roster of umpires has declined to 57,000.
3. In softball, pitches are tossed underhand.
4. The softball leagues have extended the reign of the weekend warrior from just Saturdays and Sundays to after-work hours on weekdays.
5. When we played softball, I'd steal second base, feel guilty and go back. Woody Allen
6. Laying aside their softball questions, reporters asked Amelio whether he had really done such a good job at National Semiconductor.
7. Three beer-befuddled construction workers played softball with my head in a backstreet on the mistaken assumption that I was Tom Tunney.
8. Playing softball is just a good way to let your hair down and have fun.
9. We'll play softball in the park tomorrow, weather permitting.
10. The softball game that starts in the morning and finishes when it is too dark to see the ball anymore.
11. It has volleyball, softball, concerts, and art shows around the clock.
12. The sports program was intramural softball in a little courtyard.
13. Gumbley, 46, has been playing organized softball for more than 25 years.
14. Students have a choice of softball, football, or basketball.
15. We were invited to play in a softball game between the Salomon equity department and one of its largest clients.
16. Softball provides a chance to get out with friends and have fun.
17. The youngest child, 17-year-old Julie, plays volleyball and softball.
18. And each clipping prompts an anecdote, often about softball, bowling and football teammates long gone.
19. Other softball teams avoid playing at Northridge because the facility is so inadequate.Sentence dictionary
20. Jan's better at softball than her sister, but that's not saying much.
21. Softball is played on the college level by young women.
22. Lincoln Park is set up with four softball fields facing outward, with a refreshment stand / bathroom ramada at the hub.
23. The U.S. women have won 11 international softball titles in succession.
24. They were all gifted high school softball players who learned the game from mostly male coaches in the 1980s.
25. He also played softball, at first using the big 16-inch ball and thin bats popular in the Chicago area.
26. He really enjoys doing the Softball game and hope they don't get rained out.
27. The park boasts eight playing fields that are almost always filled with teams playing baseball, softball, rugby or soccer.
28. In doing so, we often find that our years of playing softball have given us some excellent training indeed.
29. Example Two: My kids recently completed their respective baseball and softball seasons.
30. A couple of professional ballplayers were brought in as ringers for the softball game.
More similar words: soft, football, softy, basketball, soften, softly, software, softness, soft money, debit balance, credit balance, at bay, setback, cut back, set back, get back at, aloft, lofty, often, sofa, so far, as of, investment banker, bags of, pass off, lots of, out of tune, ball, and so forth, the mass of.