Random good picture Not show
1. Katherine found a small restaurant with a soda fountain.
2. That conversation at the soda fountain was the turning point.
3. If you were here,(Sentencedict.com) we'd sit at the soda fountain together.
4. John's soda fountain is an after - school stamping ground.
5. Wanted: Part-time married girls for soda fountain in sandwich shop.
6. People were lined up at the cash registers and soda fountain.
7. The crew will get up to 90 servings from a dispenser set up like a soda fountain at a convenience store.
8. His question brought to mind my thought that time at the soda fountain with his father.
9. They spoke across the dinner table; they went together to the movies and soda fountains.
10. Woodruff made Coke available in every state of the Union through the soda fountain.
11. To make and serve ( ice - cream sodas, for example ) at a soda fountain.
More similar words: fountain, fountain pen, fountainhead, fountain of youth, water fountain, drinking fountain, mountain chain, mountain, mountaintop, mountain man, mountaineer, mountainous, mountainside, mountain peak, mountain pass, mountain lion, mountain goat, mountain bike, mountain range, mountain trail, rocky mountain, ural mountains, mountain climber, atlas mountains, mountaineering, rocky mountains, mountain climbing, kunlun mountains, cascade mountains, range of mountains.