Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. You could build a sod house any size you wanted.
2. The house is called a sod house or soddy.
3. After changing clothes in our sod house, we look like real American cowboys or cowgirls.
4. The walls of the little sod house have been painted white inside.
5. We have sent a request to the ranch to stay in the sod house.
More similar words: bloodhound, madhouse, roadhouse, roundhouse, house and home, detached house, terraced house, semi-detached house, clodhopper, house, in-house, outhouse, row house, alehouse, farmhouse, housing, doghouse, household, warehouse, thousand, nuthouse, housework, housewife, workhouse, house rent, houseboat, move house, courthouse, clubhouse, poorhouse.