Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Any sob story moved Jarvis to generosity.
2. The child started to sob when he couldn't find his mother.
3. A sob caught in his throat.
4. I heard the sea sob to yesterday is dream.
5. You can't expect me to believe this sob story!
6. The disappointed boy gulped down a sob and tried to smile.
7. 'Oh, no!' she cried, strangling a sob.
8. The idea of all that sob - stuff was to get me to lend her money.
9. He started to sob uncontrollably.
10. A choked sob rose in his throat.
11. His words wrenched a sob from her.
12. She began to sob again, burying her face in the pillow.
13. She choked back a sob.
14. A dry sob caught in her throat.
15. She came out with some sob story about not having enough money to go and see her father who was ill.
16. She managed to stifle a sob.
17. Choking back a sob, she ran to her father's chair.
18. Choking back a sob, and with a feeling of overpowering sadness in her heart she ran to her mother's chair.
19. Or maybe he really is an arrogant SOB.
20. With a sob, Theda flung her arms about his neck and buried her face in his shoulder.
21. He began to sob uncontrollably.
22. A sob escaped her lips.
23. With a choked sob she brought the bear closer until she had buried her face in it.
24. "Why didn't you tell me?" she said with a sob.
25. His display of kindness to her opened the floodgates again, and she began to sob loudly.
26. She buried her face in her hands and began to sob.
27. Finally he took a desperate gulp of air, then another, then broke into an enormous sob.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. The child covered her face with her hands and started to sob uncontrollably.
29. I could hear Maria gasping, one word at a time, one sob at a time.
30. "It can't be true," Maria said, letting out a sob.