(1) Every time a new flicker of resistance appeared, the government snuffed it out.
(2) Old Jack was over 90 when he snuffed it.
(3) He thought he was about to snuff it.
(4) His dad snuffed it a couple of years ago.
(5) Also drowning himself or any other method of snuffing it.
(6) If only the old man had snuffed it of natural causes, as he had seemed on the point of doing!
(7) While the former type of client fuels our fire, the latter snuff it out.
(8) Of course if you've invested time leveling your pet it's a tough decision to snuff it out.
(9) But in this world there will be dream stealers, dream snatchers and dream killers that will squash your dream, extinguish and snuff it out of existence.
More similar words: snuff, snuff out, snuffle, snuffer, snuffles, snuffbox, up to snuff, snuffling, soffit, puffin, muffin, suffix, come off it, ruffian, buffing, huffing, cuffing, puffing, suffice, graffito, graffiti, stuffing, stuffily, fluffing, puffiness, fluffiness, ragamuffin, sufficient, stuffiness, sufficiency.