Random good picture Not show
1. The convoy was snowed up on the main road.
2. Wind swept the snow up into a mound.
3. The wind banked the snow up against the wall.
4. They were snowed up in the valley.
5. We were snowed up for three days in our cottage in the mountains.
6. I was snowed up at a friend's house for a week.
7. In the winter the farm is often snowed up for several weeks.
8. They were snowed up for three days in the mountains.
9. The roads are snowed up.
More similar words: snowed in, snowed under, be snowed in, owed, sowed, mowed, showed, bowed, cowed, plowed, avowed, crowed, shadowed, widowed, endowed, hallowed, unbowed, unplowed, yellowed, bowed down, borrowed, narrowed, windowed, unallowed, avowedly, swallowed, bestowed, furrowed, mellowed, snow blower.