Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) I saw them snogging on the back seat of a bus.
(2) I caught him snogging my friend.
(3) They were snogging under a bridge.
(4) They were snogging on the sofa.
(5) I saw them snogging in the corner. Sentencedict.com
(6) Frances left the two of them snogging in a dark corner and went back to the dance floor.
(7) Snogging tackle for stonking wet smackers, warm and reassuring like a comfy settee.
(8) Who's that guy snogging Fiona?
(9) He admitted that snogging Emma , who plays Granger in the movie, was a bit weird.
(10) We went in for secret snogging sessions in the toilets at the restaurant.
(11) He's obviously the kind of guy who spends more time snogging at the bar than watching the band.
(12) Is Bella in any danger of this venom when snogging Edward?
More similar words: noggin, fogging, hogging, logging, jogging, dogging, flogging, clogging, leapfrogging, waterlogging, fogginess, grogginess, lagging indicator, mugging, hugging, bugging, sagging, nagging, pegging, legging, digging, wigging, begging, rigging, tugging, tagging, bagging, lagging, frigging, trigging.