Random good picture Not show
1. I resent the way he sneers at our efforts.
2. He sneered at people who liked pop music.
3. There is too great a readiness to sneer at anything the Opposition does.
4. You may sneer, but a lot of people like this kind of music.
5. You many sneer, but a lot of people like this kind of music.
6. 'You? A writer?' she sneered.
7. 'Is that your best outfit?' he sneered.
8. His comments sneered at the new play.
9. He gave an arrogant sneer.
10. A faint sneer of satisfaction crossed her face.
11. 'And who are you[Sentencedict.com], then?' he asked with a sneer in his voice.
12. She'll probably sneer at my new shoes because they're not expensive.
13. The prime minister resisted a sneer at his opponent's misfortune.
14. "How much did you say you earned last year - was it fifteen thousand?" she said with a sneer.
15. He was so cynical that he sneered at everything that made life worth living.
16. You can wipe that sneer off your face!
17. 'You probably wouldn't understand,' he said with a sneer.
18. James sneered at my old bicycle. He has a new one.sentencedict.com
19. Canete's mouth twisted in a contemptuous sneer.
20. She sneered at Tom's musical tastes.
More similar words: sneer, sneer at, sneering, jeerer, ne'er, sneeze, pioneer, veneer, sneezing, as needed, buccaneer, mutineer, engineer, domineer, pioneering, auctioneer, electioneer, scrutineer, mountaineer, domineering, buccaneering, engineering, sloganeering, chief engineer, civil engineer, bioengineering, flight engineer, mountaineering, system engineer, not to be sneezed at.