(1) The watch was his talisman against street snatchers.
(2) When Body Snatcher comes into play, you may choose and discard a creature card from your hand.
(3) When Body Snatcher is put into a graveyard from play, remove Body Snatcher from the game and return target creature card from your graveyard to play.
(4) The policeman gave chase the bag snatcher but he just seemed to away into the crowd.
(5) The watchful snatcher dispatched a batch of combatants to the hatch.
(6) Dom Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) is a dream snatcher. He's an industrial spy, who steals secrets when his victims are at their most defenceless: when they are asleep, and dreaming.
(7) As the snatcher was running past him, the old man quickly picked up his umbrella and put it between the snatcher's legs.
(8) The policeman gave chase to the bag snatcher but he just seemed to melt away into the crowd.
(9) If you don't, remove Body Snatcher from the game.
(10) Rollo was a purse snatcher. My father ran into him off-duty. He shot my father 6 times and got away clean.
(11) I am the Toad , the motor - car snatcher, prison - breaker, the Toad who always escapes!
(12) She's got a son older than her present lover, the cradle snatcher! Sentencedict.com
(13) This particularly unpleasant little nematode worm is a body snatcher.
(14) "Not at all, " said Teddy. "You've always been frugal. I think frugality runs in your family. You should buy it before another frenetic art lover snatcher it up. "
(15) According to the Sun-Times, the group has actually helped prevent crime in the city, catching a cell phone thief and a purse snatcher and breaking up fights.
(16) Short of her being pushed into you by a fleeing purse snatcher, in fact, there's no such thing as a "bad touch.
(17) You should buy it before another frenetic art lover snatcher it up.
(18) While demanding more money for her department, she cut out free milk for elementary school children, thus earning the cruel sobriquet "Thatcher the Milk Snatcher."
More similar words: snatch, snatch up, watcher, catcher, hatcher, catches, hatches, hatched, hatchery, hatchet, ratchet, patched, satchel, matched, thatched, unmatched, scratched, hatchet job, thatcherism, dispatched, saskatchewan, bury the hatchet, A watched pot never boils, watch, catch, batch, hatch, patch, match, latch.