Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He was a smallish, greying man, with a wrinkly face.
2. Some smallish firms may close.
3. Black and white below, pigeon-size, smallish head, dark beady eyes, long wings tucked to sides.
4. She draped herself in casual layers, a smallish woman half buried in pastels.
5. He was looking for smallish, easy to dispose of assets, stuff to chip away at.
6. I played with men named George Craig, a smallish, balding retired Edinburgh gardener with powerful arms and a flat stomach.
7. Smallish venue by the canal with a range of nights, although the emphasis is on uplifting house through to salsa.
8. Theirs is, after all, a smallish society in international terms.
9. The studio is a smallish house built between the First and Second Wars, I would guess, though maybe earlier.
10. This is a smallish town, Mr Calder.
11. The M3 coupe is a smallish car that's comfortable enough for four people.
12. They are in a smallish courtyard with parking space for perhaps half a dozen cars.
13. But like so many of the smallish pieces commissioned today, this work doesn't take one on a journey.
14. This allows a smallish ferret to pass through the mesh.
15. Smallish plover-like birds, with fairly long legs and pointed bills.
16. Now, one year on, the group is a smallish but committed one with a full list of activities.
17. This smallish grid of brick byways features pale Easteregg-colored houses old as anything in town.
18. She's smallish with red hair.
19. East Eleventh and Twelfth Streets are spotted with smallish antique stores.
20. Chubby, a smallish, charcoal? gray horse(Sentencedict.com), had been a tri state rodeo champion in roping and bulldogging.
21. This smallish green has a couple of challenging pin positions, should you need to know when to attack and when to play swart and safe.
22. Edge of smallish cardigan, shirt, skirt, get a department even the waist of the swimsuit, back , it is the place of hollow out distinguish oneself.
23. Astronomers believe that this smallish galaxy is currently going through a violent period in its life.
24. Mr and Mrs Bixby lived in a smallish apartment somewhere in New York City.
25. The smallish birds have an unsavory habit: they dive-bomb intruders and defecate on them as a defense.sentencedict.com/smallish.html
26. He moved over to the window: a smallish, frail figure, the meagreness of his body merely emphasized by the blue overalls which were the uniform of the Party.
27. A smallish man with vulturine features framed by thick grey hair opened the door. His impenetrable aquiline gaze rested on mine.
28. Our ferry disembarks us at the smallish city of Patras.
29. The orders for civil aircraft alone could not sustain the large number of smallish firms that comprised the industry.
30. Carefully lift each piece of leaf or flower used in the design and apply a smallish amount of glue to its underside.
More similar words: small intestine, tallish, hellish, bullish, embellish, embellished, informal English, embellishment, small, smaller, dismal, dismally, abysmal, small fry, smallpox, small cap, abysmally, look small, feel small, small beer, small boat, small talk, small hours, smallness, baptismal, small-scale, small print, phantasmal, aneurysmal, small wonder.