Random good picture Not show
1. A smallholding in the hills could not support a large family.
2. The margins for error on a smallholding are extremely narrow; only a skilled and diligent husbandman can hope to succeed.
3. Ted Smith owned a smallholding in a remote village in South Lincolnshire.
4. Farming, especially mixed smallholding, needs to be viewed in its interlocking whole.
5. On a smallholding there is no room for shoddy work.
6. The smallholding you've just signed for?
7. On a smallholding it may be more practical to carry silage to the stock in yard or cowshed.
8. It is not difficult to see that a smallholding can not support a large mortgage as well as a family!
9. Her parents ran a smallholding which they combined with a facility for boarding dogs while their owners went away on holiday.
10. The bomb crater, near a smallholding on the outskirts of Tripoli[Sentencedict], was very small and there was much less collateral damage than from other bombs I have seen in recent weeks.
11. In contrast to Radford Mill, Glebe House is a18)smallholding where most of the work is for19)sustenance rather than for commercial purposes.
12. Steve and Gillian out of New Order live on some kind of smallholding.
13. At the other extreme, modern, mechanized methods would make economic nonsense on a smallholding.
14. The couple moved a mobile home on to their twenty acre smallholding at Awre after they bought the land four years ago.
15. China's traditional consumption culture that thrift and sobriety being a feature is the reason at deep layer that the smallholding economy is redundant in our country.
16. He contracted 1994 ten mus of barren mountain after the village do a smallholding.
17. Now a modern university town, Gonder is thelargest city in the Amhara region, where most of the 17 millioninhabitants are smallholding farmers of cattle, sheep, goats, andpoultry.
More similar words: smallholder, small hours, hellhole, drill hole, holding, holding out, beholding, landholding, holding pen, shareholding, withholding, holding company, slaveholding, withholding tax, bank holding company, oliver wendell holmes, hold in, hold in check, hold in place, bellhop, dollhouse, at all hours, billhook, bullhorn, full house, hellhound, molding, folding, sing small, gilding.