Random good picture Not show
1. They wanted the store to have a folksy small-town image.
2. She wrote several vignettes of small-town life.
3. The film explores the life of small-town America in the 1930s.
4. Her vulnerability, her small-town sweetness are in temporary remission.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. It depicts a small-town world adjusting itself for an event it was certain would come to pass.
6. Does a small-town pageant sound like comedy material?
7. Story: A small-town family deals with catastrophe when the son is accused of murdering his girlfriend.
8. Collins creates a gripping picture of slow-moving, small-town life, and packs it into a treat of a murder mystery.
9. Winnetka has that small-town ambience of tree-lined streets and a one-street shopping district that you can't find in suburbia.
10. Finally within the context of small-town morphology, we might briefly consider the question of the location of cemeteries.
11. Small-town dwellers feel impervious to or removed from social danger and violence; big-city folks are presumed to be numb to them.
12. Keillor is known for his fond pokes at small-town America.
13. Volcanologist Pierce Brosnan and small-town mayor Linda Hamilton sound the alarm.
14. He wouldn't look twice at a small-town girl, even if she could design wedding dresses.
15. Novelist Sinclair Lewis' Babbitt was the archetypal small-town booster.
16. After the accusation, they are worried-sick parents, small-town pariahs, amateur lawyers, sometime sleuths, etc.
17. It's all right for Washington, but will it sell in small-town America?
18. Da Silva plays a bright, lonely student from New York, adrift in small-town Arizona.
19. The events of 1971 assume the proportions of a small-town poker game in comparison to the speculation of February and March 1973.
20. The town has struck a Faustian bargain, they contend -- trading something of its small-town soul for success.
21. Such diversity is to be expected and may indicate different categories of settlement within the small-town range.
22. It seemed incredible; what would the Axis want with a bunch of small-town men and boys led by a band conductor?
23. Nor were they inconsequential gossip and rumor being whispered by small-town idlers on local street corners.
24. I could see no way of escaping the boredom of the small-town social scene.
25. We are walking time bombs, but I have a weakness for small-town libraries.
26. They found, however, that this relationship only held up for workers in small-town settings.
27. They could put the road-closure down to a burst water-main - enough to deter the local small-town reporters.
28. Second, I was always impressed by my two uncles and grandfather, three small-town lawyers.
29. In his elegant clothes, Wilfred could have passed easily for Bat Masterson instead of a small-town banker.
30. He rejoices at the fact that they started off with small-town views, and began thinking globally.
More similar words: small town, bell tower, small-time, small talk, wall-to-wall, all too, fall to, all told, all together, hilltop, well-to-do, call together, call to order, pull together, fall to pieces, eiffel tower, call to account, control tower, fall to the ground, townsman, maltose, small, smaller, dismal, dismally, small fry, small cap, smallpox, seismal, smallish.