Random good picture Not show
(1) We seemed to spend the last mile of the walk knee-deep in sludge.
(2) There was some sludge at the bottom of the tank.
(3) They have promised to limit the dumping of sewage sludge in the sea.
(4) A lot of sludge was scooped out of the base of the river.
(5) All dumping of sludge will be banned by 1998.
(6) Sewage plants that turn sludge into safer materials certainly help the environment, but they do release some chemicals.
(7) So within the supermarkets' own quality assurance schemes, sewage sludge is likely to be ruled out.
(8) And the rivers of water were thick as sludge, slick enough with oil to catch fire.
(9) For instance, he interfered with the hauling of sludge, causing sludge to back up at the plant, they said.
(10) Sewage sludge and industrial waste will still enter the North Sea from Britain until 1998.
(11) Among that sludge were quantities of the heavy metal Cadmium, known to be highly toxic.
(12) Sludge - another corrosion by-product - can block the inlet or outlet to the radiator and prevent it from heating up. Sentencedict.com
(13) Many studies suggest that sludge formation is a marker of gall stone formation.
(14) During the monsoon, the dirt track which connects McLeod Ganj with Dharamsala lower down the valley turns into sludge.
(15) Listeria occurs in large amounts in the sewage sludge which is spread on farmland.
(16) The problem could also be caused by a blockage in the circulating pipes, caused again by sludge.
(17) There are some cogent reasons for using paper sludge, he claims.
(18) Fully-digested sewage sludge is also used, with considerable success.
(19) Material suitable for deep sea dumping included sewage sludge, industrial waste, and toxic ashes left after the incineration of garbage.
(20) Their back door was painted a trendy sludge green and it had a large keyhole as well as a Yale lock.
(21) In the case of cancer, usually hematological malignancies such as acute leukemias, there are white blood cell counts high enough to cause hemostasis and "sludging" in the capillaries.
(22) To forge the obscure into 2D images, while sludging through the cultural molasses.
(23) Use of the particular second polymeric binder reduces sludging in the developer.
(24) Lipid storage myopathy is one kind of autosomal recessive inherited disease with lipid abnormally sludging in the muscle cell.
(25) Conclusion:The leukapheresis could decrease effectively tumor loads and leukostatic sludging without acute tumor lysis syndrome.
More similar words: judging, smudging, drudging, grudging, grudgingly, begrudgingly, sludgy, sludge, edging, hedging, wedging, dodging, lodging, pledging, bridging, lodgings, tax dodging, slugging, lodging house, budgie, kludge, bludgeon, pidgin, edginess, lagging indicator, eluding, including, excluding, slushing, sluicing.