Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Looking west, over the Carpathians and into Slovakia, we watched the sky turn a deep blue and lightning strike the far-off hillsides.
2. European expats rated Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia, as their 20th choice and Romania's capital of Bucharest in 14th place.
3. Bratislava, Slovakia’s capital, got the attention.
4. Slovakia and Slovenia are safely inside the euro zone.
5. The first half Italy kicks bad, but Slovakia takes the lead the seize on a chance to score a goal.
6. That leaves Slovakia and Ukraine, literally , out in the cold.
7. The company has sister partnerships in Czech, Slovakia and Hungary, moreover it distributes products to the Ukrainian, Russian, Byelorussian , Lithuanian, Estonian and Bulgarian market.
8. In Slovakia reforms may be reversing.
9. In the message to his Slovakian counterpart Gasparovic, Hu said China and Slovakia have respected and trusted each other and conducted candid cooperation in the past 60 years.
10. But Slovakia is bidding for independence from Czechs and now needs a dam to prove itself.
11. Slovakia"s highest legislative body is the 150-seat unicameral National Council of the Slovak Republic.
12. Making cars in Slovakia also cuts delivery times and sidesteps import taxes.
13. In 1918, Slovakia joined with the regions of Bohemia and neighbouring Moravia to form Czechoslovakia.
14. Since May Slovakia has had a virtual national paywall—a single payment system that encompasses nine of the country's biggest publications.
15. Thursday's win in Johannesburg gave Slovakia four points in the opening round and propelled the team to a second-place finish in Group F.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. World War II: Hungary, Romania and Slovakia join the Axis Powers.
17. Other reports show that the America's infant mortality rate is high for a developed nation, with 6.71 deaths for every 1, 000 births in 2006, a rate shared with Slovakia and Poland.
18. Svoboda paid a one - day working visit to Slovakia today.
19. Russia has warned that a price dispute with Ukraine could cause it to cut oil deliveries to three EU countries, Slovakia has said.
20. An announcement next week could coincide with a meeting of NATO defence ministers in Bratislava, Slovakia, due next Thursday and Friday.
21. Gates attended an informal meeting of NATO defense ministers in Bratislava, Slovakia, October 22–23, and Afghanistan was a featured topic on the ministers' agenda.
22. Its establishment has allowed the promotion of research in cardiovascular physiology and human neurophysiology and psychophysiology on a professional level in Slovakia.
23. A six - month - old tabby cat plays with a ball in Bratislava , Slovakia , on March 8, 2008.
24. At the age of 23 Martin already an established international with Slovakia.
25. Isolates from China, Russia and Canada were isolated from sclerotium, and those from Poland, Austria and Slovakia were subcultured from mycelia grown on PDA media.
26. The town's location helped, near a four-way border where Slovakia, Hungary, Austria and the Czech Republic meet in a cat's cradle of big roads and railway lines.
27. Explicitly racist parties come and go in some parliaments; in Slovakia, one is in the government.
28. On December 8, 2005, after concluding his two-day official visit to Slovakia, Premier Wen Jiabao of the State Council arrived in Prague, capital of Czech, from Bratislava in his special plane.
29. So, I was glad of a helping hand in lugging it – and the bicycle – up three flights of steps to a hostel in Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia.
30. Will: Yep. And check out this glass –2 hand - blown in Slovakia.